44. And this is the law which Moses set before the children of Israel:
44. Haec est Lex quam proposuit Moses coram filiis Israel.
45. These are the testimonies, and the statutes, and the judgments, which Moses spake unto the children of Israel, after they came forth out of Egypt:
45. Haec testimonia et statuta et judicia quae pronuntiavit Moses filiis Israel, quum egressi essent ex Aegypto.
46. On this side Jordan, in the valley over against Beth-peor, in the land of Sihon king of the Amorites, who dwelt at Heshbon, whom Moses and the children of Israel smote, after they were come forth out of Egypt:
46. Trans Jordanem in valle e regione Beth-peor in terra Sehon regis Emorrhaeorum, qui habitabat in Esbon: quem percussit Moses et filii Israel, quum egressi essent ex Aegypto.
47. And they possessed his land, and the land of Og king of Bashan, two kings of the Amorites, which were on this side Jordan, toward the sun-rising;
47. Et possederunt terram ejus, et terram Og regis Basan, duorum regum Emorrhaeorum, qui erant trans Jordanem ad ortum solis.
48. From Aroer, which is by the bank of the river Arnon, even unto mount Sion, which is Hermon,
48. Ab Aroer qui erat juxta ripam torrentis Arnon, usque ad montem Sion qui est Hermon.
49. And all the plain on this side Jordan eastward, even unto the sea of the plain, under the springs of Pisgah.
49. Et universam solitudinem trans Jordanem ad orientem usque ad mare planitiei, sub effusionibus aquarum.
Back to BibleStudyGuide.org.
These files are public domain. This electronic edition was downloaded from the Christian Classics Ethereal Library.