1. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
1. Loquutus est deinde Jehova ad Mosen, dicendo:
2. Take Aaron, and his sons with him, and the garments, and the anointing oil, and a bullock for the sin-offering, and two rams, and a basket of unleavened bread;
2. Tolle Aharon et filios ejus cure illo, et vestes, et oleum unctionis, et juvencum sacrificii pro peccato: et duos arietes, et canistrum azymorum.
3. And gather thou all the congregation together unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
3. Atque omnem coetum congrega ad ostium tabernaculi conventionis.
Back to BibleStudyGuide.org.
These files are public domain. This electronic edition was downloaded from the Christian Classics Ethereal Library.