1. Likewise this is the law of the trespass-offering: it is most holy.
1. Ista autem est lex hostiae pro delicto: sanctificatio sanctificationum est.
2. In the place where they kill the burnt-offering shall they kill the trespass-offering: and the blood thereof shall he sprinkle round about upon the altar.
2. Quo in loco mactabunt hostiam holocausti, mactabunt hostiam pro delicto, et sanguinem ejus sparget super altare per circuitum.
3. And he shall offer of it all the fat thereof; the rump, and the fat that covereth the inwards,
3. Totum vero adipem ejus offeret ex ea, caudam, et adipem operientem intestina.
4. And the two kidneys, and the fat that is on them, which is by the flanks, and the caul that is above the liver, with the kidneys, it shall he take away.
4. Duos quoque renes, et adipem qui est super illos qui est prope ilia, et fibram super jecur, cum renibus removebit.
5. And the priest shall burn them upon the altar for an offering made by fire unto the Lord: it is a trespass offering.
5. Adolebitque illa sacerdos super altare oblationem ignitam Jehovae: oblatio pro delicto est.
Back to BibleStudyGuide.org.
These files are public domain. This electronic edition was downloaded from the Christian Classics Ethereal Library.