Pharaoh would not obey God. So God was going to bring one more
plague upon Egypt. Then Pharaoh would let Israel go.
God was going to go throughout Egypt on a certain night and strike
Egypt. He would kill all the firstborn children and firstborn animals
of the Egyptians.
God told Moses and Aaron about the Passover so that they could
tell Israel. The families were to take a lamb, prepare it, and eat
it according to the Lord's command. They were to put some of the
blood on their doorposts and the Lord would pass over them. None
of the firstborn children of the Israelites would die.
Moses called the elders of Israel and told them about the Passover.
Then they bowed their heads and worshiped God. All of the Israelites
The night came for the Lord to pass through Egypt. All of the Egyptians
firstborn children and animals died. But none of the Israelites
died because they obeyed God.
- Did Pharaoh obey God?
- Did God bring one more plague upon Egypt?
- What happened when God passed through Egypt?
- Did any of the Israelites die?
- What were the Israelites to do in order for God to pass over
- Why did God pass over the Israelites?
- Did the elders worship God?
- Should we worship God?
- Did the Israelites obey God?
- Should we obey God?