One day after the flood people began to move toward the east. Then
some of the people decided to build a city.
The people wanted it to be the best city in the world. So, they
decided to build a very high tower.
The Lord went down to see the tower. He saw that they wanted to
build a great city to make a name for themselves. So, he confused
God confused their language and the people moved to different parts
of the earth. Then they stopped building the city and the tower.
They named the city Babel since they could not understand each
1. What happened several years after the flood?
2. What did some of the people decide to build?
3. Why did God confuse their language?
4. What happened after God confused their language?
5. Why did they name the city Babel?