Potiphar bought Joseph from the Ishmaelites. The Lord was with
Joseph, so he was a successful man. Potiphar saw that the Lord was
with Joseph, so he made him overseer of his house. Joseph was in
charge of everything that Potiphar owned. God blessed Potiphar's
house because of Joseph.
Potiphar's wife tried to get Joseph to sin. Joseph refused to sin
but she tried and tried to tempt him. One day she was mad and made
it look like Joseph had sinned, but Joseph was innocent.
Potiphar's wife told her husband a lie saying that Joseph had sinned.
Potiphar believed his wife's lie and put Joseph is prison. While
in prison the prison keeper saw that the Lord was with Joseph and
put him in charge of the prisoners. The Lord blessed Joseph and
1. Who bought Joseph?
2. Why was Joseph a successful man?
3. What job did Potiphar give Joseph?
4. Potiphar's wife tried to get Joseph to sin. Did Joseph sin?
5. Should we listen to people who are trying to get us to sin?
What should we do?
6. Potiphar's wife told her husband a lie saying that Joseph had
sinned. Where did Potiphar put Joseph?
7. The Lord was with Joseph in prison and blessed him. What was
Joseph's job in prison?