Printing and Binding
For Use in Bible Class
To effectively use Ebooks in a Bible Class, it should be printed
and bound. There are several options varying in cost. Some of the
most common options are noted below.
Do it all yourself:
- Download the Ebook.
- Print the Ebook.
- You can print one copy and use a copier to print the remaining
copies you need.
- You can print all the copies you need. There are a number
of good printers on the market capable of printing a large
number of books with duplexing. At present, I use a HP LaserJet
4050 with a duplexer.
- Bind the book.
- You can punch holes in the paper with a three
hole punch. Then, you can put the book into a
number of different folders or notebooks.
- You can bind the book using a binding machine
such as ones made by Ibico.
Binding machines can be purchased from many different
office supply stores.
Have it done:
- Printers and office supply stores will print or copy a book
as well as bind it for you. You must do one of the following:
- take a printed copy of the book into the store to be copied
- take a floppy with the PDF file on it into the store to
be printed and bound.
- email a copy of the PDF file to the store to be printed
and bound. You will usually have an option of picking it up
or having it shipped to you.
- I have found that prices can vary greatly between stores. Some
of the best prices I have found are from large office supply and
- For links to printing providers, see Printing
& Binding Services.